Terms & Conditions
As with all terms and conditions, these get a bit technical and we’re sorry if they sound rather formal. However, they are pretty standard and designed to enhance your e-shopping experience and make it as easy and secure as possible.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the plsrx.com website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
• General Information
• Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions
• Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
• Contract cancellation
• Returns / Exchange Procedure
• Third Party Information
• Entire agreement
plsrx.com is the website of FKA Brands Limited of Somerhill Business Park, Five Oak Green Road Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0GP. Company Registration number 4353765 Registered VAT number 78541792 the following terms and conditions will apply between you and FKA Brands Limited, when you buy an item from plsrx.com. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
• Your contract for purchases made through plsrx.com is with FKA Brands Limited. and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
• You warrant that all details you provide to plsrx.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
• You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. FKA Brands Limited. tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on plsrx.com to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on or using our website.
• FKA Brands Limited. reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
• you fail to make payment to us when due
• you breach any of our terms and conditions
• when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you or your identity
• we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in the fraudulent or illegal activity on plsrx.com
Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
• plsrx.com will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
• We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your plsrx.com log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
• We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
• If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on XYZ.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
• In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 30 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
• We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc., we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
• The products sold on plsrx.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from plsrx.com
• We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
• We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
• To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
• We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
• Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
• Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the plsrx.com web pages are owned or controlled by FKA Brands Limited. Ltd. In accessing www.plsrx.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the plsrx.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of FKA Brands Limited. Ltd.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for FKA Brands Limited. products are those stated on the FKA Brands Limited material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what FKA Brands Limited and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.